Forklift Rental Trucks
Our short term rental fleet comprises a broad range of types and capacities of forklifts to rent meeting the needs of a vast array of materials handling duties. Briggs 16 regional forklift rental centres stock a variety of short term rental trucks according to the needs of local industry.
The Hyster fork trucks and warehousing trucks we supply can be tailored with a wide range of attachments, such as clamps, hooks and jibs to suit specialist applications - simply ask your friendly Briggs-Hyster short term hire controller.
Fork lift Rental trucks
The vast majority of trucks within our forklift hire fleet are Hyster units, serviced and maintained by Briggs from new. We have invested £millions in our Hyster lift truck fleet over the last few years to reduce the average age profile so that it's now one of the lowest in the industry. Our customers now get a better quality truck for their money. Hyster forklifts are world renowned for their robust and reliable construction, ergonomic design and highly dependable performance.
Types of forklift rental trucks available from Briggs include:
- Electric forklift rental - from 1000kg to 5500kg capacity. These electric trucks are ideal for a wide range of indoor / warehousing and yard duties. High performance electric motors, long shift life and a reputation for reliability are stalwarts of the Hyster range. Our electric rental trucks come with charger installation as standard.
- Engine forklift rental- With capacities from 1600kg to 16,000kg capacity with efficient diesel or LPG gas engines our Hyster engine powered rental trucks are renowned for high performance operation and durability in tough applications. A wide range of safety features come as standard.
- Heavy capacity forklifts - A range of powerful and durable trucks suitable for heavy duty applications. Whether for container handling, manufacturing, brick and block, timber handling or construction these trucks perform.
- Powered Pallet trucks - We offer a range of electric powered pallet trucks to hire offering excellent manoeuvrability for low-effort loading and unloading duties in confined spaces.
- Stackers - Hyster pedestrian powered stackers are available for lifting storing and stacking of euro pallets. These models offer excellent manoeuvrability in confined spaces while maintaining high levels of stability.
- Reach Truck rental - We hire Hyster reach trucks for increased storage capacity within warehouse operations. Our reach trucks offer narrow aisle versatility and lift heights up to 11metres.
- Order pickers and VNA
Low level order pickers for floor level picking duties and medium level order pickers for picking from racking are available when booked in advance. Many companies rent these units from us to meet seasonal needs. VNA trucks are held in stock and added to our fleet if they meet customer needs.
- Specialist truck rental
Many of our local hire centers offer a range of specialist machines for rental such as access platforms and rough terrain trucks to meet the needs of local industry. We also often have available explosion protected (ATEX) forklifts to suit Zone 2 designated areas. Please contact your local short term hire coordinator for further information.
- Non Standard Equipment
When the opportunity presents itself we add other specialised products to our short term rental fleet, this includes sideloaders, rough terrain, articulated forklifts, sweepers and cleaners as well as access equipment. Should we not have these available we have arrangements to obtain most of these units from our approved suppliers.
Short term rental advice
Our local short term hire controllers are experienced and very well trained. With a quick call to your local Briggs Equipment branch they will sort everything for you including transport and insurance where required. Our hire controllers offer friendly advice to ensure you get the right rental truck for your needs.
Call us today on 0800 083 0831 to book your hire truck or contact us through the hire enquiry form