P2.0S / P2.0SE
The Hyster P2.0S powered pallet truck with folding platform is used for loading and unloading of vehicles as well as for ground level transfers over short and medium distances.
It is designed for pedestrian or stand-on driver use and has a capacity of 2000kg. The P2.0SE offers economical handling for lighter duty applications offering an alternative to its more powerful sister the P2.0S. Both models feature a non-slip platform surface with back or side rider supports for safe operation.
- Fast acceleration, 10.5km/h dual speed operation,
- Power steering and progressive stiffening when cornering
- Ergonomic tiller head with butterfly controls minimize stress and fatigue for the operator's wrist, thumb and fingers.
- Variable performance settings for specific applications or experience.
- Excellent manoeuvrability - especially suited to vehicle loading applications.
- Folding platform with non-slip surface
- Back or side rider supports, promotes easy and safe operation.
- Low maintenance requirements minimise interruption to work flow.
|Model Name||Load Capacity
(wide / long) (mm)
(V / Ah)
|P2.0S||2000||130||1939 / 2139||24V / 210 – 500||950|
|P2.0SE||2000||130||1858 / 2308||24V / 210 -315||750|
Comfort and control - P2.0S/E incorporates power steering and an ergonomic tiller head with dual controls for lifting / lowering, side stabilizing wheels and non-slip platform with suspension to absorb shock and vibration. The P2.0S is highly manoeuvrable with power steering minimising turning effort and providing progressive stiffening of the steering at higher speeds. When folded the side protection arms and platform are completely flush with the chassis.
High performance - A powerful AC motor delivers constant torque under all operating conditions and fast acceleration so the maximum speed of 10.5km/h is reached over a very short distance. Speed reduction on cornering is automatic to enhance safety. Four pre-defined performance levels can be selected so that the speed, acceleration and braking of the truck can be varied to the application.
Built to last - The robust chassis and reinforced machine welded forks are designed to resist torsional stresses, lateral impact and heavy loads. On-board diagnostics help identify any faults and the motor assembly facilitates easy maintenance access.