This counterbalanced pedestrian stacker is a durable, sturdy truck for warehouse operation. There is a choice of 1000, 1200 or 1500kg capacities and optional 2 or 3 stage masts with full free lift and standard lift heights up to 4350mm.
If you need to stack goods in low to mid-high racking, particularly in a small scale manufacturing warehouse, this is the truck you need. A powerful traction motor, an ergonomically designed tiller arm and the versatility to handle closed and open pallets make this truck highly manoeuvrable, versatile and productive.
- High visibility mast and ergonomic controls, contribute to increased operator productivity and decreased fatigue.
- Combi Mosfet Controls provides superior controls and maximises productivity and efficiency.
- 5-point wheel layout, with fixed stabilizer wheels, provides enhanced stability.
- AC drive motor provides superior performance and reduced operation costs.
- Driver Diagnostic Interface (DDI) allows selection of appropriate performance settings for specific applications.
|Model Name||Load Capacity
(wide / long) (mm)
(V / Ah)
|S1.0C||1000||5526||3111 / 3227||24V / 300Ah||2210|
|S1.2C||1200||5526||3258 / 3374||24V / 400Ah||2310|
|S1.5C||1500||5526||3406 / 3522||24V / 400Ah||2360|
The operator comfortably controls all movements via lever lift / lower controls whilst the tiller head must be lowered in to working position with butterfly engaged to enable traction. All models with an overhead guard feature a swing over tiller arm for pedestrian / rider version when lifting over 1300mm and a secure ride-on platform area with non-slip strips. Load backrest, hourmeter and BDI come as standard and a variety of options include choice of tyre, sideshift and cold store.